Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More highlights from this year- skiing!

This past winter Duane fulfilled a life long dream of teaching his kids how to snow ski (2 of them). My Dad came along to help (first 2 pictures) and they had a blast! This is on the first trip where they were learning. After a couple more times going Audrey and Annelise are now great skiers and can go down green and some blue runs without any help! I was at home dealing with the gassy newborn ...but I hope to go this next year!


They did get tired

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Brrrrr! Never skied before....but my kids are real good at sledding!

Katrina said...

Looks like fun & right now I don't think I'd mind some snowy weather!!

Tina ♥ said...

Impressive that they are learning to ski so young. They look sol cute all decked out in their snow gear. Duane must love taking them.

The Chan Clan said...

I just checked out your blog, good to see your are blogging. I need to get back into the groove. Maybe next month...Aubrey heads off to Kindergarten...HOLY COW!!! It is fun running into you, we are just destined to stay friends. (o:

The Chan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chan Clan said...

I accidentally posted the same comment twice...not sure how I managed to do that. sorry about the delete and then the comment to explain the delete. (o:

Liz said...

Welcome back to blogging!
It was great catching up on your little family.
I sent you an invite since my blog has gone private now.
Keep the blogging up, I love it!