Sunday, October 5, 2008

soccer mom

I need to get some new pictures! Well, Audrey and Annelise are in soccer this Fall. Audrey is doing really well. She no longer looks like she is doing ballet on the soccer field when she runs. Thats what happened last time when she was also in ballet at the same time:) She's just so graceful! Annelise is new to soccer and says "I like soccer because you get a snack at the end". She also enjoys waving to us as she runs back and forth. That is more important to her than keeping her eye on the ball at this point, but it's so much fun to watch her!

4 comments:

Nola said...

I could just picture Audrey gracefully running after the ball and Annelise waving with her cute smile and twinkle in her eyes. Loved the new music on your blog. I'll have to look into that for mine. I just found some cute picture of your girls from our summer outing. I'll send them to you.

Tina ♥ said...

Your going to be pretty busy now. I think it's so cute when little girls play soccer. Your girls are so graceful, I bet it's cute to watch.

Kyle said...

Samantha played soccer this year...she was in it for the trophy! After every game and every practice she would ask if she got a trophy...it was a long season :)

Kyle said...

Oops, I meant to say Samantha played soccer LAST year...she isn't playing this year! sorry!