Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miscarriage

Well this isn't the most fun post to read, but for those who don't know I miscarried. I actually had a D&C yesterday. The worst part was the IV. All I ask is that they get it in on the first try without having to work too hard. I always have the worst luck with my veins! Anyway, we should find out by the end of the week if it was a "molar" pregnancy. Hopefully not and they don't think so anymore at this point. Basically that would mean I could not get pregnant for a year! I'm already at least 5-6 months behind schedule as it is. Thats assuming everything works out with the next one. Anyway, I am really bad at blogging...but I do like it still.
later!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Tricia, I'm so sorry!I've been through a few myself & they're so not fun! Hang in there! Also, I agree about the IV - you'd think they would have lots of experience when they are constantly prepping people for surgery!

Liz said...

Tricia,
I'm so sorry, I know how excited you were about this one. One of the best qualities I like about you is your postive upbeat attitude in time of trial. Your amazing and keep us updated.
Your welcome to check out a fairly recent blog I put together for women in Gilbert area. It's a place to share advice, thoughts, childrens events and yes announcements to girls night out! Check it out at www.santanranch.blogspot.com
Let me know if you want to help contribute, we would love to spotlight you.

Tina ♥ said...

I agree with Liz, you are so positive all the time. Sorry things didn't work out this time, but I know it will when the time is right. Have a good one!

nancy said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. Hopefully everything will work out for you sooner rather than later.

Kristen said...

Tricia, Oh my gosh. I am so sorry this happened. Hopefully you'll bounce back soon and be able to try again! The trying is the fun part....right? I'm glad you're blogging again!

The Chan Clan said...

I have missed you neighbor!!! I am so sorry to hear about your baby. I do hope you have a fast recovery, but knowing you I am sure it won't take that long. Also, Kristen does have a very good point. (o: \

So, how do you like your new place? I miss our home and our ward a lot. Just great people there...well keep us updated..

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, we've been through one of those too. It's hard, but little people to hug makes it easier.

Shauna said...

So sorry Tricia! I guess when the time is right it will happen!